- Designing and developing strategic plans to prepare for the change of the TIC from a self-regulatory body to a federation of trade associations, fully representative of travel agents
- Promoting the professionalism and healthy development of the trade
- Fostering the TIC’s bond with its members, as well as a close working relationship with local, mainland and overseas tourism-related organisations, and related government bureaux/departments
- Planning the TIC’s services for members and training activities for trade practitioners
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Executive Office and managing the staff and finances of the TIC
- Together with the Chairman, working effectively to maintain a positive presence of the TIC in the local media, making public appearances on behalf of the TIC and participating in speaking engagements as the spokesperson
- Knowledge and vision in the travel industry
- Management and operational experience in handling multiple, simultaneous business objectives, contentious issues, finance and staff matters
- Competence in establishing, managing and maintaining relationship with a large and diverse group of stakeholders in the travel industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
Remuneration for the post will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send full resume, expected salary and available date to the Senior Manager, Finance and Administration at Rooms 1706-09, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected].