Period: 8 months
- To support the Manager (Special Duties) and assist in implementing the various Government initiatives (e.g. funding schemes) for the trade and ensuring their due compliance with the requirements of the initiatives/schemes and applicable laws and regulations
- To provide full secretarial and administrative support for the relevant committees and working groups
- To handle correspondence and enquiries from trade practitioners and the public, and handling complaints, suspected non-compliance cases, appeal cases, etc., independently
- To assist in the work of the TIC in relation to the transition to the new regulatory regime of the travel industry
- To perform any other duties as required
- A Degree or equivalent
- At least three years’ post-degree working experience, preferably in related fields
- Good command of written Chinese and English, and fluent spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word processing, MS Word and Excel
- Attentive to details, well organised, self-motivated, responsible and diligent
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
Remuneration for the post will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send full resume, expected salary and available date to the Manager, Finance and Administration at Rooms 1706-09, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected].
Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment with the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong will be passed to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.