- Assist logistic arrangement of classes and exams
- To assist in handling enrollment on various training courses
- To review enrollment forms for completeness and accuracy of information filled by course participants
- To provide administrative and clerical support such as answering enquires from courses applicants
- Performing any other related duties as required
- 1 year working experience
- Patient, mature team player, good telephone manner and communication skills
- Good command of written Chinese and English; Fluent spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
Bank Holidays; Monday to Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM, 5 working days per week
Applicants may email( [email protected]) resume to Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment will pass to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.