Vacancies at TIC
Assistants (Special Duties) (contract, renewable)
Posted on: 2023-02-08
- Support Implementation of Gov’t funding schemes
- Bank holidays
- 5 days week, indoor clerical work
- To assist in handling applications received from travel agencies on various government’s funding schemes
- To review forms for completeness and accuracy of information submitted by applicants
- To provide administrative and clerical support, which includes handling correspondence and enquiries from travel agencies
- To perform any other duties as required
- 1 year working experience
- Good telephone manner; Good command of written
- Good command of written Chinese and English; Fluent spoken Cantonese; Chinese typing;
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
Bank Holidays; Monday to Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM, 5 working days per week
Applicants may email( [email protected]) resume to Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment will pass to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.