- To deliver the Council’s objectives on nurturing new blood for the Hong Kong travel industry
- To strengthen service quality of trade practitioners, including development and enhancement of training programmes (includes train-the trainer courses) and implementation of online training programme
- To oversee the administration of the Outbound Tour Escort and the Tourist Guide training programme, include organizing training courses and examinations, and arranging training activities for the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme for Tourist Guides
- A Bachelor’s degree related fields is preferred
- A minimum of eight years’ travel / training experience
- Excellent administration and computer skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a good command of written English and Chinese, and fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Remuneration for the post will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send full resume, expected salary and available date to the Manager, Finance and Administration at Rooms 1706-09, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected].
Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment with the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong will be passed to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.