The Development Fund (Promotional Activities) is now re-open for application. The following organisations or those fall into the following categories are eligible to apply:
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board;
- The Asia Tourism Exchange Center (as representative of official tourism organisations in mainland China);
- the offices or representatives of overseas official tourism organisations or official tourism organisations of other places which or who are based in Hong Kong;
- the offices or representatives of overseas official tourism organisations or official tourism organisations of other places whose target of promotion is the Hong Kong market; and
- the eight Association Members of the TIC, comprising Hong Kong Association of Travel Agents ( HATA ), The Federation of Hong Kong Chinese Travel Agents ( FHCTA ), International Chinese Tourist Association ( ICTA ), Society of IATA Passenger Agents ( SIPA ), Hongkong Taiwan Tourist Operators Association ( TTOA ), Hong Kong Association of China Travel Organisers ( HACTO ), Hong Kong Outbound Tour Operators’ Association ( OTOA ), and Hongkong Japanese Tour Operators Association ( HJTOA ).
The grantee organisations must complete the approved promotional activities within six months from the date of entering into a funding agreement with the TIC.
Applications for subsidy for promotional activities can be made throughout the year. The applicant organisation must complete and submit the application form before organising the promotional activity concerned.
Applicant organisations may download the following documents for the application details:
- Application guide (For Official Tourist Organisations)
- Application guide (For Association Members of the TIC) (Chinese only)
- Application form (For Official Tourist Organisations) (Word format)
- Application form (For Association Members of the TIC) (Word format) (Chinese only)
For enquiries, please contact the secretariat (tel: 2969-8157; email: [email protected]).